[Equest-users] Spam: eQUEST v3.62c-Beta problem

Seth P. Spangler sspangle at rmf.com
Fri May 30 04:21:52 PDT 2008

Here is a link to another bug fix. Not sure if your issue was addressed
as well.

This message is going out to anyone who may have been provided with
access to very recent versions of eQUEST (v3.62c-Beta, builds 6206-6235
dated 3/1/08 and later).  These versions of eQUEST contain a critical
bug in the defaulting of interior lighting profiles for wizard projects.

The following link is for an updated full release that contains a fix to
this bug.  If you already have version 3.62 installed on your machine,
you should first uninstall your existing v3.62c-Beta release.

    http://doe2.com/sac/eQ/eQUEST_v3-62c-Beta_Setup.exe
<http://doe2.com/sac/eQ/eQUEST_v3-62c-Beta_Setup.exe>    (~54 MB)

Seth Spangler, LEED(r) AP

Design Engineer