[Equest-users] Fan coil unit outside air: Is there an answer!!

Guin, Michael Michael.Guin at WSPGroup.com
Thu Nov 6 08:42:29 PST 2008

Hello,

I have seen several subjects on FCU with a dedicated AHU to provide min
outdoor air but unfortunately I have not seen anybody having done it.
Going through the helpfile does not give the answer either unfortunately

Could anybody indicate me how to properly the Attached model?
*	The AHU is Constant Volume.
*	Providing min OA
*	Heat or cool the fresh air to whatever temperature

Local unit:
*	Providing cooling and heating
*	About 6 to 8 ACH

If someone has done it and would be kind enough to explain in detail or
just copy an example that would be just Grrreat.
Thanks in advance

Michael

 <<fcu.JPG>>