[Equest-users] DOAS and the current version of eQuest

Jason Moody jmoody at rnm-engineers.com
Thu Nov 6 13:37:36 PST 2008

First, do we have a general consensus on the proper way to model DOAS
systems.  From what I can tell it revolves around setting up a dummy zone,
defining a system, and then linking that system to all others to receive the
conditioned air from the unit.

Has anyone taken the time to summarize the pitfalls with this approach and
any QC checks that should be performed?

Also, has there been any contact with the eQuest or DOE 2 development team
on future enhancements on this?

Finally, what is the most current version of eQuest?  I am using 3.62c but I
have seen mention of 3.63.  Does anyone have a link to this file?

Thank You,

Jason Moody, PE

Reece, Noland & McElrath