[Equest-users] Hello Everyone...I have a question

Montague, Lilah Lilah.Montague at stantec.com
Thu Nov 13 13:39:21 PST 2008

Hi Chad,

When you are in Detailed Design wizard mode, click on "Edit selected
building shell".  On wizard screen 2 of 25, you see the footprint of
your building.  You can right-click on the exterior walls to designate
them as exterior, full adiabatic, or partially adiabatic.  This may be
your problem, or else I would make sure your footprint polygon is closed
by checking your data points, or re-snapping them.

Good luck!

Lilah Montague
Stantec Consulting