[Equest-users] Missing External Walls

Le Du, Karine Karine.LeDu at stantec.com
Fri Nov 14 08:15:38 PST 2008

Hi Chad,

Looks like you've used a floor multiplier.  What this does is create a "template" floor for the floor that's to be multiplied, and rather than drawing it as many times as there are identical floors, it simply draws it once and applies the multiplier factor to that one "template" floor.

This is not an error nor a problem - this is just what eQuest does.

Karine.

Karine Le Du, EIT, LEED AP
Sustainable Building Analyst
Stantec
1100 - 111 Dunsmuir Street
Vancouver BC V6B 6A3
Ph: (604) 696-8119
Karine.LeDu at stantec.com
stantec.com <http://www.stantec.com/>

The content of this email is the confidential property of Stantec and should not be copied, modified, retransmitted, or used for any purpose except with Stantec's written authorization. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete all copies and notify us immediately.

ü Please consider the environment before printing this email.