[Equest-users] Sharing Violation

Gary.Schrader at tac.com Gary.Schrader at tac.com
Tue Nov 25 06:46:36 PST 2008

Sharing Violations occur when a file is open on one computer and another
attempts to access it. If you cannot access the file at all, I imagine
that you are experiencing a server error. Refer the error to your IT
department, as they should be the ones who can best handle this
situation. My best guess would be that your server needs to be
restarted.

Thanks,
Gary Schrader
Engineer I

TAC
16011 College Blvd, Suite 212
Lenexa, KS  66219

Direct:	 +1
Fax:	 +1 913-469-0206
Mobile:	 +1 913-217-8068
Email:	 Gary.Schrader at tac.com
Web:	 www.tac.com <http://www.tac.com/>

Notice: This email message, together with any attachments, contains
information of TAC, which may be confidential, proprietary, copyrighted
and/or legally privileged. This email is intended solely for the use of
the individual or entity named on the message. If you are not the
intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please
immediately return by email and then delete it.