[Equest-users] Geothermal Water-to-Water Heat Pumps, and VAV Terminals

Steve Mignogna smignogna at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 08:18:28 PST 2008

Jon-

Let me know if this helps.

-You need to create a chiller of type "Loop-to-Loop Heat Pump".

-You will need to specify the CHW Loop, CW Loop, and HW Loop.

-However, the CW Loop is actually a "Lake/Well" type loop.

-The Lake/Well Loop needs to have a Lake/Well GLHX attached to it.

-I would also reccomend installing a top up boiler to the hw loop.

This way you have a geothermal chiller that is connected to a ground well.
This chiller is producing both hot and cold water that can be connected to
any type of air-side system you wish.

Hope that was what you were looking for,

--
Steve Mignogna
Atelier Ten