[Equest-users] 5-minute bins allocation warning message

Ramana Koti ramana.koti at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 14:59:03 PDT 2008

Dear all,

I get 12 pages of the following warnings in my SIM file's 'ATTN Simulation
Messages for Review' page. I'd appreciate if someone can explain what it
means, how severe the problem is and what can be done to fix it.

**WARNING**********************************************************************
             Zone: EL1 NNW Perim Zn (G.NNW3)        could not successfully
             allocate all equipment energy to the 5-minute bins
             because of an equipment overload.  The peak load
             used in ECONOMICS will not include the fraction due
             to the overload, but the PLANT reports will.
             Mon/Day/Hour:  1  1  4  Energy:  87.3  Unallocated: 4.821

Thanks,

RAMANA KOTI  Assoc. ASHRAE LEED(R) AP
Sustainable Building Analyst

ELEMENTS division of BNIM architects