[Equest-users] Steam loop pumping energy

Steven Savich ssavich at systemswestengineers.com
Tue Oct 14 09:26:48 PDT 2008

David,

Tried that.  The program ignores the 0 pump power input and calculates the
required power, even with actual flow and head input.  PS-C report still
shows pump energy consumption by the heating water loop pump.

FYI I'm using eQuest ver 3-61e.  Do later or earlier versions allow this 0
kW workaround?

Steven

Steven Savich

Systems West Engineers