[Equest-users] PSZ w/ furnace heating loads

Aulbach, John jaulbach at nexant.com
Tue Oct 7 14:30:41 PDT 2008

Don't forget the .pd2 file as well...

________________________________

From: equest-users-bounces at lists.onebuilding.org [mailto:equest-users-bounces at lists.onebuilding.org] On Behalf Of Steve Mignogna
Sent: Tuesday, October 07, 2008 2:09 PM
To: Cyrus Grimes
Cc: equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Subject: Re: [Equest-users] PSZ w/ furnace heating loads

You should attach your .inp to the email. Maybe someone will be able to help.  I agree that your heating design capacity seems high.  When you say that your heating and cooling loads are not under control do you mean that they are too high or that they are not meeting the loads?

--
Steve Mignogna
Atelier Ten