[Equest-users] SS-A Peak Load questions?

Bill Talbert btalbert at aeieng.com
Fri Oct 10 07:07:00 PDT 2008

Check the SV-A report for your system and zone outside air design loads.

Bill Talbert, PE, LEED® AP
Mechanical Systems
Phone: (608) 441-6677
E-mail: btalbert at aeieng.com

Affiliated Engineers Inc.
5802 Research Park Blvd.
Madison, WI. 53719
Tel. (608) 238-2616
Fax. (608) 238-2614

>>> "Patrick Darby" <pdarby at twfp.com> 10/10/2008 8:53 AM >>>

Hello All,

I was looking at the simulation output (SS-A System Loads Summary for) and have been finding some "realistically" unreasonable results for peak loads.

I was wondering if anyone knows if there is a way for eQuest to print out exactly how it came to these peak loads, so I can troubleshoot where in the input my problem may be?

I am most interested in finding my ventilation loads!

Thank you for any help,

Patrick

Patrick Darby, BScE
Mechanical Engineering Services

The Walter Fedy Partnership
Phone: 519-576-2150 x271
Fax: 519-576-5499
Web: www.twfp.com

The information contained in this e-mail is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient you must not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and permanently delete the message. Information, opinions or conclusions contained in this message that do not relate to the official business of "The Walter Fedy Partnership" will be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.