[Equest-users] Schedule for zone reheat and pre-heat

Hernandez, Arturo ahernandez at owpp.com
Wed Sep 3 06:31:15 PDT 2008

I am having a problem modeling a building which has a PVAV with a
pre-heat furnace and VAV electric reheat boxes.  The pre-heat furnace is
intended to raise the temperature up to 55F while the heating is done
locally at the VAV electric reheat box. (This is where I have the
problem) At night (and weekend) the electric re-heat on the boxes are
shutoff and  outside air is shut off.  The building is set back in
temperature and heated via the preheat furnace.  This is what I am
trying to find out:

1.       Is there a way to schedule the electric reheat coils on the VAV
boxes?

2.       Is there a way to shut off the outside air damper at
night/weekend?

Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you in advance,

ARTURO HERNANDEZ