[Equest-users] eQUEST keyword assignment

Eric Youngson ericy at pae-engineers.com
Thu Sep 4 08:49:46 PDT 2008

Sim list,

                I am using eQUEST 3.61e to create a baseline building
from my proposed. In order to change to Apdx G - system 5 (Packaged VAV
w/reheat) I need to remove the chiller since it will use DX cooling.
Sounds easy enough, however after changing all air-side systems to DX
and I cannot delete the chiller due to a 'keyword' assignment. eQUEST
tells me that the keyword assignment 'cannot be reassigned to another
component' and therefore the chiller cannot be deleted.

I have removed the pump since it is a child component and this does not
seem to change the keyword assignment. I read through the DOE 2.2 topics
manual and I still am unable to identify where this keyword assignment
might be coming from. Any ideas?

Thanks

  <http://www.pae-engineers.com/>

Eric Youngson