[Equest-users] Time Of Use Periods

Landon.Streed at tac.com Landon.Streed at tac.com
Tue Sep 9 13:15:06 PDT 2008

Does anyone have any experience using time of use periods on electric
meters in eQuest? I have a large commercial building that I started
modeling and am now in the detailed edit mode. I recently found out that
the electric bills have an on-peak charge period and an off-peak charge
period. Currently it is just outputting the total electrical
consumption, and I need to have it output electric consumption for each
time of use period to calculate an accurate savings. Any guidance or
suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Landon Streed, EIT
Engineer I

TAC
16011 College Boulevard, Suite 212
Lenexa, KS 66219 USA

Direct:  +1 (913) 905-0271
Fax:      +1 (972) 469-0206
Mobile:  +1 (913) 208-6020
Email:    landon.streed at tac.com
Web:     www.tac.com <http://www.tac.com/>

This email is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to
whom it is addressed. It may contain information that is privileged,
confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure under applicable
law. If you have received this transmission in error, please delete it
immediately and notify me by email.

P  Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail. Thank
you.