[Equest-users] Water-to-water and water-to-air heat pump off same loop

Bishop, Bill bbishop at PathfinderEngineers.com
Fri Sep 12 08:03:07 PDT 2008

I would like to model a combination of forced air heat pump heating &
cooling with radiant slab heating. The ducted system would use a
water-to-air heat pump and the radiant slab would use a water-to-water
heat pump, both drawing off of a GLHP loop. Can I get there from here?

I thought of using a radiant slab system, and using the "Outdoor air
from system" to get conditioned air from a separate system. Is this an
option? Does the OA-from-system system have to be a 100% OA system?

Thanks,

Bill

William Bishop, EIT, LEED(r) AP | Pathfinder Engineers LLP

Mechanical Engineer

3300 Monroe Ave., Suite 306
Rochester, NY  14618

TEL (585) 218-0730 Ext. 114