[Equest-users] eQuest Title 24 Joint Appendix IV problems

steven rutter stevenrutterjr at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 14:59:27 PDT 2008

I have been having a problem with the compliance for Title 24 Joint Appendix
IV. The compliance checklist states that I need to use this compliance for
the roof and wall constructions.  Unfortunately, I can not find how to input
the correct U-values from the Title 24 Joint Appendix IV because I have no
idea where it is.  Can anyone help me out?
Also, I took the BDL for this in eQuest and ran it through D2Comply and it
complied no problem.  Is this legitimate to use for a permit submittal?

Steve