[Equest-users] ERV & Baseboards

Xavier García Casals xavier.garcia at aiguasol.coop
Wed Sep 24 10:22:04 PDT 2008

Hi,
Did anyone experience strange results when introducing ERV on a system
heated by baseboards?
I am getting very strange results: Although ERV recovers a significant
ammount of energy, baseboard heat supply increases when introducing ERV.
Looking at the hourly reports, ERV shows a significant effect on zone
supply temperature, and in spite of it still requieres more baseboard
heat supply. It doesn't make sense at all, and I begin to suspect that
the program is no calculating all right.
¿any experience / insight about this issue?
--

* *

*Xavier García Casals*

*Sistemas** Solares, Eficiencia Energética e Ingeniería Bioclimática** *

*AIGUASOL** INGENIERÍA*

* *

Sistemes Avançats d'Energia Solar Tèrmica SCCL

C/ Palermo, 17. Bajos dcha. 28043 Madrid

Tel: (+34) 91 142 27 88

C/ Roger de Llúria,  29 3r 2a 08009 Barcelona

Tel: (+34) 93 342 47 55  Fax: (+34) 93 342 47 56

Mobil: 660 22 94 45

xavier.garcia at aiguasol.coop <mailto:xavier.garcia at aiguasol.coop>

http://www.aiguasol.coop <http://www.aiguasol.coop/>

* *