[Equest-users] Schedule for zone reheat and pre-heat

Bruno Lee brunolee at psu.edu
Wed Sep 3 09:42:12 PDT 2008

1) Air-side HVAC Zone Parameters > Heating > Heating T-stat schedule
	the schedule setting is temperature type, you could manipulate the
set-point such that it acts according to your design.

2) Air-side HVAC System Parameters > Outdoor Air > Minimum Air Schedule
	the schedule setting is Frac/Design type, you could set it to "0" if
you want to shut off OA.

Schedule can be defined by right clicking on the schedule folder, then
"create schedule". Create Daily first, then Weekly, then Annual.

The system is supposed to run as an integrated unit, by changing
schedule of any individual component may result in too many unmatched
hours, you should check the SS-F report to see if that is the case. If
so, you might also want to check hourly result to see in details the
reason behind, and modify your schedule accordingly.

I hope I haven't misinterpreted your questions.

Bruno Lee
M.S. Student
Department of Architectural Engineering
Penn State University