[Equest-users] Top 10 Improvements

Steven Savich ssavich at systemswestengineers.com
Wed Sep 10 08:49:48 PDT 2008

I'm sure the eQuest user community could come up with an exhaustive list of
suggested improvements.  Maybe the most useful way for the eQuest
development team to receive the suggestions would be through a wiki that
allows people to add to a list on-line instead of having to wade through a
long email chain, followed by a vote on the list of improvements so that a
ranking of most to least important improvements can be generated.  Could
Scott or one of the other development team members chime in on this?

I don't have the web/programming skills to make such a thing happen, but
there are probably some folks on the list who do.

Steven

Steven Savich

Systems West Engineers

411 High Street