[Equest-users] Top 10 Improvements

Aulbach, John jaulbach at nexant.com
Fri Sep 12 09:53:51 PDT 2008

In regards to program crashes..

I would not bet on anything right now except Version 3.61e (latest from
the DOE2.com download area). All who get these "souped up" beta versions
run the risk that the bugs have not been thoroughly flushed out.

Also make sure the input file you have are of the same vintage as the
version  which you run. 3.61e files will NOT run on 3.61b.

Otherwise, like the flyers of old, blame "gremlins."