[Equest-users] High space heating values

eric wang shaojieworld2006 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 17 15:38:29 PDT 2008

Maybe you can create a hourly report in eQUEST including HVAC system and thermal zone as variable types to check the real conditions of the HVAC systems.

The hourly results series I always pick up are as follow

total central heat coil output
toal central cool coil output
total system supply air flow
total system return air flow and,
ratio of outside air to total supply air.

I think the hourly report is very useful for troubleshootng specially for unexpected cooling or heating loads.

HTH

Shaojie