[Equest-users] CAD File Not Found

Jeremy Poling jpoling at epsteinglobal.com
Wed Apr 1 08:37:59 PDT 2009

I'm running a model in eQuest 3.61 and am receiving a message that a CAD
file cannot be found.  While I know this doesn't affect the output and I
know it is also a valid message, we are going to be doing some extensive
parametric modeling with this model and I'd like to get this message to
disappear so I don't have to watch for it on each parametric run.  Is
there any way to do this without going back into the wizard mode?  I
thought there used to be a line in the BDL file identifying the location
of the CAD file but I have not found one.  Any suggestions are
appreciated - thanks!

My e-mail address has changed.
Please update your records using the information provided below.

Jeremy R. Poling, LEED AP
Senior Sustainability Analyst
Strategic Services

Site Solutions | Operations | Sustainability

EPSTEIN