[Equest-users] ASHRAE 62.1 cfm/person

Jim Marsh jim.marsh at seg-corp.com
Tue Apr 7 09:17:00 PDT 2009

Good point.  One option is to use CO2 monitoring as an option to a minimum
OA flow rate, which results in lower OA flows. This is allowed in many
conditions in LEED and local building codes.

Jim Marsh, PE, LEED AP
SEG
2550 Walsh Avenue
Suite 120
Santa Clara, CA 95051
Desk: 408 260 8008 Ext 210
Cell: 408 656 3096
Fax: 408 260 8018
http://seg-corp.com/

This communication constitutes an electronic communication within the
meaning of the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 USC 2510, and its
disclosure is strictly limited to the recipient intended by the sender of
this message.  This communication may contain confidential and privileged
material for the sole use of the intended recipient and receipt by anyone
other than the intended recipient does not constitute a loss of the
confidential or privileged nature of the communication.  Any review or
distribution by others is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended
recipient please contact the sender by return electronic mail and delete all
copies of this communication.