[Equest-users] LEED Forms

Jason Moody jmoody at rnm-engineers.com
Tue Apr 21 07:44:15 PDT 2009

I have been an eQuest user for about four years.  Most of the use has been
for life cycle studies and for a lot of clients that wanted to compare
themselves to LEED without actually applying.  Well the recent push for LEED
has resulted in several projects applying for LEED Certification.  Now I
have about six EAC credit forms to complete.

Has anyone actually given training on the completion of these forms?  I have
attended numerous training  sessions on eQuest, LEED, and Ashrae 90.1 but
never one that actually connected A to B.  It would be extremely beneficial
if someone held a training session where you filled out the energy credit
forms using eQuest output files.

Jason L. Moody, P.E.

RNM Engineers, Inc.

 <mailto:jmoody at rnm-engineers.com> jmoody at rnm-engineers.com