[Equest-users] (equest-users) Cool-Temp-Sch error

Peggy Coleman pcoleman at absconsultants.com
Wed Apr 22 06:51:16 PDT 2009

I am trying to do a very quick Schematic Wizard look at a building...everything is okay with one exception....

I have identified a second system for the core area (versus perimeter area), and no matter what system I select for System 2, I get an error message when I run the BDL load file progress that says that for each core space, the COOL-TEMP-SCH & HEAT-TEMP-SCH "found number instead of symbol".

I am not entering any data in the detailed mode, and I am not changing any defaults regarding temperatures.  There are no errors for System 1.

Thanks for any help you can give me,
Peggy