[Equest-users] Converting from IP to metric

King-Scott, Celia Celia.King-Scott at US.KEMA.com
Thu Apr 30 09:37:38 PDT 2009

Hi folks,

Just wondering if anyone knows how to convert my output units from IP to
metric in the wizard or detailed mode in eQUEST? I have started a model
in wizard mode (and not converted to detailed yet) and would like to
change my output results in the reports from IP to metric.

I have a feeling that one has to start the actual model in preferred
units and can not change output units once half way through eQUEST
model. I am not sure about this so if anyone knows then help would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks &

Best Regards,

Celia King-Scott
LEED(r) AP
Sustainable Design Consultant

KEMA Services Inc.
3605 5th Avenue, Suite A
San Diego, CA 92103
Office +1 619 688 0960 x 15513
Mobile +1 619 309 7441

celia.king-scott at kema.com <mailto:celia.king-scott at kema.com>
www.kemagreen.com

This message may contain confidential or privileged information. If you
are not the addressee, please return the message to its sender and
delete it from your files.