[Equest-users] Unable to create the building footprint.

Howe, Timothy Timothy.Howe at stantec.com
Thu Apr 2 05:14:34 PDT 2009

Do you have a particular problem you are looking for help with?  It is
just that your email is quite vague in what you are looking for.

Weather -
http://lists.onebuilding.org/htdig.cgi/bldg-sim-onebuilding.org/2008-Jul
y/007816.html  This should help you convert a tmy3 Indian weather file
to the doe 2.2 bin file.
Utility Rates - I assume you are looking to use the rupees rather than
dollars??  Despite it saying $/kw or such just enter in the rate based
upon your local rates in rupees.

Timothy Howe, MS, LEED(r) AP
Mechanical Engineer
Stantec