[Equest-users] How to remove CAD xrefs?

Reddy Tupakula reddy at andelmanlelek.com
Thu Apr 2 06:34:50 PDT 2009

Brian,

What u can do is, simply save the project in a totally new directory and try
opening the file with eQuest, there will be a warning sign that the eQuest
is looking for AutoCAD file and click on the option

Which says "Remove all" and then eQuest will load the file as normal,  But
be aware that this can be done only if you are in the detail mode and I'm
not sure if it is same with wizard too.

Hope it helps you

Thanks

Reddy