[Equest-users] Calculate Energy savings for buildings with eQuest

Peter K Dutta Roy, PE info at pdrassocs.com
Sat Apr 4 07:14:50 PDT 2009

Hello everyone,

How are you doing through these trying times?

Let me wish the best for every one of you.

We shall soon be performing energy audit for existing schools and
municipal buildings (small office buildings, water and waste water pump
stations etc).

These are not design engineering, drawing type services.

It is more of evaluation of energy consumption patterns based on
evaluation of existing heating and cooling hvac systems, available
utility consumption

data and costs etc.

Providing recommendations and broad specifications on viable Energy
Conservation Measures,

Calculate their capital cost and saving of energy consumption and cost.

Calculate Simple payback and Return on Investment data.

I know that most of these highlighted functions, as referred above, can
be easily performed with eQuest (Wizard??).

I am not very much familiar with eQuest program.

Can anyone direct me to the appropriate section of the web pages?

Better yet - we might be performing many such projects thru next few
years. Couple of (NJ) professionals with good experience in the
aforementioned scopes

can express their interest by calling Peter at 732 390 8069/207 4270

Thanks for the help.

Peter K Duttaroy, PE

PDR Assocs Energy Grp