[Equest-users] Equest & ASHRAE 90.1

Jeremy Poling jpoling at epsteinglobal.com
Mon Apr 6 10:19:55 PDT 2009

Scott,

Usually we've found that following Appendix G requires a separate model
to be setup for the baseline.  This is not as much work as it sounds,
though, as you are able to copy your design model and make the changes
John describes below.  Also, where Appendix G requires you to model the
building at 4 rotations, you are able to do this parametrically so you
don't need a separate model for each rotation.

Jeremy R. Poling, LEED AP
Senior Sustainability Analyst
Strategic Services

Site Solutions | Operations | Sustainability

EPSTEIN