[Equest-users] Weather File Error

Potipireddi, Aditya Aditya.Potipireddi at stantec.com
Mon Apr 20 09:32:47 PDT 2009

Douglas,

I just ran into the same problem, If eQuest is unable to download via internet, you can download the weather file from the link give below and place the weather file under eQuest weather file directory. ( C:\Program Files\eQUEST 3-61\Weather ). Also, make sure you have the file name similar both the places. I think it accepts only 8 characters ( ex..austintx.bin <http://doe2.com/Download/Weather/TMY/austintx.bin> ).

Weather File Link.

http://doe2.com/Download/Weather/ <http://doe2.com/Download/Weather/>

Hope this helps.

Aditya Potipireddi
Sustainable Building Analyst
Stantec
1932 First Avenue Suite 307
Seattle WA 98101
Ph: (206) 770-7770
Fx: (206) 770-5941
Aditya.Potipireddi at stantec.com
stantec.com <http://www.stantec.com/>

The content of this email is the confidential property of Stantec and should not be copied, modified, retransmitted, or used for any purpose except with Stantec's written authorization. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete all copies and notify us immediately.

ü Please consider the environment before printing this email.