[Equest-users] LEED Forms

Gregg Liddick gliddick at theepstengroup.com
Tue Apr 21 07:52:22 PDT 2009

Exactly what parts of the Template are having problems with?

Best Regards,

Gregg Liddick, EIT, LEED(r) AP

The Epsten Group, Inc.
429 Edgewood Avenue
Atlanta GA 30312
Phone: 404-577-0370  ext. 102
Fax: 404-577-1739
www.theepstengroup.com<http://www.theepstengroup.com>

This transmission is intended exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. This communication may contain information that is confidential, proprietary, privileged or otherwise exempt from disclosure. If you are not the named addressee, you are NOT authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this communication, its attachments or any part of them. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this communication from all computers. This communication does not form any contractual obligation on behalf of the sender, the sender's employer, or the employer's parent company, affiliates or subsidiaries.