[Equest-users] LEED Forms

Meng Li mli at energyefficient-power.com
Tue Apr 21 11:07:27 PDT 2009

You can find helpful references and sample submissions for energy and
atmosphere related credits from the following state of the art on-line
resources made available by the Green Building Resource Center @ Harvard

http://green.harvard.edu/theresource/new-construction/design-element/energy-atmosphere/index.php

On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 10:44 AM, Jason Moody <jmoody at rnm-engineers.com>wrote:

>  I have been an eQuest user for about four years.  Most of the use has
> been for life cycle studies and for a lot of clients that wanted to compare
> themselves to LEED without actually applying.  Well the recent push for LEED
> has resulted in several projects applying for LEED Certification.  Now I
> have about six EAC credit forms to complete.
>

> Has anyone actually given training on the completion of these forms?  I
> have attended numerous training  sessions on eQuest, LEED, and Ashrae 90.1
> but never one that actually connected A to B.  It would be extremely
> beneficial if someone held a training session where you filled out the
> energy credit forms using eQuest output files.
>

> Jason L. Moody, P.E.
>
> RNM Engineers, Inc.
>
> jmoody at rnm-engineers.com
>
> 828-456-9851

Meng Li,  LEED AP

We take the proprietary nature of materials such as architectural drawings,
lighting layouts and HVAC specifications etc. very seriously. Under no
circumstance will we divulge any proprietary information to third party or
use it for any purpose other than energy efficiency analysis and modeling.

As well, all analysis performed upon the proprietary materials will be kept
confidential and will never be released to third party without the explicit
written permission of the materials' proprietor.

The content of this email is confidential and intended for its recipient
only.
If you have receive this message by mistake, please contact its sender,
Energy Efficient Power Holdings, Inc. Thank you.

El contenido de este email es confidencial y destinado únicamente  a su
recipiente. Si usted ha recibido este mensaje por error, por favor contacte
a su remitente, Energy Efficient Power Holdings, Inc. Gracias.