[Equest-users] CHW temp and cooling coil leaving temp

Erik Kolderup erik at kolderupconsulting.com
Wed Apr 22 10:29:07 PDT 2009

Josh,

You need to consider fan heat. If it's a draw-through coil, then eQUEST
knows that the SAT leaving the coil needs to be lower than the zone entering
temperature. So in your case, when you enter 55F for zone entering
temperature, then the coil leaving temperature is 55F minus the fan delta T.

-Erik Kolderup