[Equest-users] No heating?

Kalianda, Angelina Angelina.Kalianda at aecom.com
Thu Apr 23 09:58:48 PDT 2009

95 F & 60 F are the hi/lo temps for off hours/night set back.  I figured
out the problem.  For some reason when I specified hour 1 through 6 and
20 thru 24 to be off in the parametric run, it changes the rest of the
hours to be off as well.  I don't know why it does that because it
doesn't always do that in my other file.  So I have to actually list all
hours, 1 through 24, to be on or off at the respective hours.

Angelina Kalianda, PE, CEM

AECOM Energy

D 858-947-7193

C 760-585-8624