[Equest-users] System per Area for Packaged VAV with Elec Reheat

YinRic cesseric at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 5 23:31:21 PDT 2009

Hi All,

We have a 4-story office building to be LEED certified. The Baseline system is packaged VAV with elec reheat. After reviewed by GBCI, the comment is:

"The Baseline case fan power does not appear to be modeled in accordance with G3.1.2.9. Please revise the sum of the supply, return, exhaust and relief fans for each HVAC system to be equal to the power calculated in G3.1.2.9."

Now I am ready to revise the model, but I am not sure in the baseline case, whether I must choose "system per shell", "system per floor" or "system per zone". Could anyone advise? Thanks in advance.

Rick, PE, LEED AP