[Equest-users] HVAC System Detailed Reports

M. Shields mshields at fstrategies.com
Mon Aug 10 14:00:10 PDT 2009

I set up my building model (thanks for help with that earlier) and now I am
trying to figure out how I can see more detailed information about each HVAC
system.  It's nothing too complicated, just two systems which I told eQuest
to automatically size, but I would like to be able to see what size it
calculated for each system and also what the load for each system is.  All I
have found so far is the total consumption for each kind of energy use (ie
lighting, hvac, etc.), but I can't figure out how to find out how much of
that consumption is for each zone.

Thanks,

Michael