[Equest-users] settings HVAC

Verena Kindl kindl at scholze.de
Wed Aug 12 00:06:05 PDT 2009

Hi,

I have a high rise building with FCU in the rooms. These getting their outside air from the corridor (SZRH). But the corridor is getting the air with a constant volume flow (6400 m^3/h) and constant temperature (20°C). I do not know how to model that in equest , I tried to set all thermostat points to 20 °C but obviously that is not working as it cools/heat the corridor to 20°C all the time. Is it possible to define a AHU with constant volume and constant temperature and if yes how do I implement it? Thanks

Verena