[Equest-users] Rotating the view in 3-D

Lars Fetzek lfetzek at phoenixeng.us
Fri Aug 14 11:24:46 PDT 2009

EQuesters,

    It has been suggested to me that I can rotate the view in 3-D by holding
down the "control" key and clicking the left mouse button.  However, themost
reaction that I get from the computer, whether or not I drag the mouse
during the process, is a delayed and momentary portrayal of the outlines of
the building components (without areas being colored-in).  No rotation
occurs.
    Any ideas how I can rotate my 3-D view?  I am in "detailed edit" mode
and would like to visually check my various shades, etc.

Lars Fetzek, EI
Phoenix Engineering Group
Tampa, Florida