[Equest-users] Input/Schedules/Unused parameters ; what is ok to delete?

Bach Tsan bach.tsan at p2seng.com
Wed Aug 19 08:57:54 PDT 2009

Hello fellow equest users,

I was wondering if anyone has tried to clear out all unused parameters prior
to running the equest model?

I notice that the software "loads" all the schedules and parameters; and if
deleting them in the .inp file would speed things up.

I tried it with a default sample model, but got various errors since some
items are required for the model to run. Has anyone generated a script to
run to clear all unnecessary items before running the model?

Thanks

Bach Tsan PE, LEED AP