[Equest-users] Needed: eQuest Training!!!

Jim McCarthy JMcCarthy at thielsch.com
Wed Aug 26 07:43:11 PDT 2009

Hello All,

We administer various demand side management programs for utilities and
occasionally struggle with eQuest on a elementary level.

We'd like to find someone who is unofficially qualified to train others
as a result of them using the program successfully on a regular daily,
ongoing basis.

These are some of our challenges:

*	Obtaining a battery of templates for different buildings that
provide a "stable" starting place for the model.
*	Anything to help successfully model hydronic systems that we see
a lot of here in New England.
*	Group training for everyone to get on the same page.
*

We are considering one well planned 4 hour session or possibly a set of
4 hour sessions.

Any suggestions?

What might we be looking at for compensation?

Thank you,

James F. McCarthy, LEED AP

Project Manager

RISE Engineering