[Equest-users] FW: Enthalpy wheels

Keith Swartz kswartz at ecw.org
Wed Aug 26 13:03:52 PDT 2009

Tom,
Another effect, although less significant than the economizer, is that the additional pressure drop through the enthalpy wheel and its associated filters raises the fan power. This additional heat from the fan and motor is more load on the cooling system.

_____________________
Keith Swartz, P.E., LEED AP
Energy Engineer / Senior Project Manager
Energy Center of Wisconsin
455 Science Drive, Suite 200
Madison, WI 53711
Phone: 608.238.8276 x123
Fax: 608.238.0523
Email: kswartz at ecw.org<mailto:kswartz at ecw.org>
Web: www.ecw.org<http://www.ecw.org>

Energy Center University
Your gateway to sustainable design training and online education programs.
www.ecw.org/university/<http://www.ecw.org/university/>