[Equest-users] Adding zones in the detailed interface

Seun Odukomaiya sodukomaiya at laceindy.com
Thu Aug 27 08:57:21 PDT 2009

eQuest users.
I have an equest model in which I have made a large amount of changes in the detailed interface. I have made so many changes, in fact, that I cannot afford to go back to the wizard mode and lose all those customizations. I am now faced with a situation where some of my zoning needs to change. Is there a way to change zone geometry in the detailed interface, or am I forced to return to the wizard mode and lose all my detailed interface changes. Thanks for any help.

Seun Odukomaiya, LEED AP  -  Mechanical Engineer
L'Acquis Consulting Engineers
280 East 96th Street, Suite 280
Indianapolis, IN 46240
voice:  (317) 706-2075