[Equest-users] Printing Graphical Reports

Dan Myers dmyers at rnm-engineers.com
Wed Aug 5 04:34:07 PDT 2009

We've had the same problem in our office.  Even with a color printer as our
default, it would still print in black and white (even though it previews in
color).  We've had to make our PDF writer our default printer and print to a
PDF file.

Dan Myers

RNM Engineers

409 North Haywood Street

Waynesville, NC  28786

Tel: 828-456-9851 ext. 110

Fax: 828-456-6205

dmyers at rnm-engineers.com

P Save resources.  Please print with discretion.

  _____