[Equest-users] GSHP-Extreme Temperatures

Matthew Higgins higgins at edi-arch.com
Thu Aug 13 08:58:42 PDT 2009

I had the same issue recently and resolved it by making sure that my
bore-field configuration (i.e. 3x5 or other) and the number of identical
well-fields multiplied out to the correct number of actual bores. Also
make sure that there is not an error in your ground properties inputs.

Matthew Higgins, LEED AP + ASHRAE-HBDP
Environmental Dynamics, Inc.
Architecture and Sustainability Consulting Services
505.242.2851 x.103

Any data provided by the Consultant, verbal or written, are to be considered opinions of building energy and/or daylight performance. The Client understands that the Consultant has no control of occupant habits, equipment or material performance or characteristics, site or climate conditions or the Contractor's method of assembly, and that the Consultant's opinions regarding building energy/daylight performance are made on the basis of the Consultant's professional judgment and experience. The Consultant makes no warranty, express or implied, that the energy/daylight performance of the building will not vary from the Consultant's opinion of building energy/daylight performance.