[Equest-users] VAV system unmet hours

Howe, Timothy Timothy.Howe at stantec.com
Wed Aug 26 12:58:44 PDT 2009

Wrong .inp file.  send out the one without "- Baseline Design" after your file name

Timothy Howe, MS, LEED® AP
Mechanical Engineer
Stantec
2060 Brighton-Henrietta Town Line Road
Rochester NY 14623-2792
Ph:   (585) 413-5347
Fx:   (585) 272-1814
Cell: (585) 330-8681

stantec.com <http://www.stantec.com/>

The content of this email is the confidential property of Stantec and should not be copied, modified, retransmitted, or used for any purpose except with Stantec's written authorization. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete all copies and notify us immediately.

ü Please consider the environment before printing this email.