[Equest-users] eQuest parametrics question

Bryce Munger brycem at abacusrm.com
Mon Aug 31 16:29:07 PDT 2009

I am running a sim using parametrics and in my base model I have “Cold Deck
Schedule” and “Availability Schedule” defined and “Cool Control” set to
Scheduled.  As a parametric, I want to change the control method to warmest
and reset the cold deck schedule to default.  I know how to change the
methodology to “Warmest” but how do I change the cold deck schedule to
remove the schedule I have defined in my base model?  Manually, I would
right click and “Restore Default”.  In the parametrics definition box
there is no selection for “Undefined”.

Thanks for the help.

Bryce Munger Energy Analyst

Abacus Resource Management Inc.

14845 SW Murray Scholls Drive, Suite 110-308, Beaverton, OR 97007

P: 541.505.8420 ● C: 541.729.6532 ● F: 971.249.0777 ●  E:
<mailto:gregc at enertiaenergy.com> brycem at abacusrm.com