[Equest-users] System per Area for Packaged VAV with Elec Reheat

YinRic cesseric at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 6 00:31:38 PDT 2009

John:

The actual system is ground source heat pump with many different-sized units serving different zones. The zoning in my model is in accordance with the functions, e.g. office area, corridor, restroom area, lobby etc. Therefore, one floor has many zones, same in Baseline and Proposed. The area of each zone is around 50-150 m2. In the proposed building, the fresh air on each floor is served by one ventilator (independent with other GSHP-related components). In this case, which way do you think is most approperiate to define the "system per area" in the Baseline (VAV) and Proposed, "system per zone" or "system per floor"? (My model in the Proposed is not questioned by GBCI.)

Many thanks,

Rick