[Equest-users] Equipment Process Loads

David S Eldridge DSE at grummanbutkus.com
Thu Aug 6 18:58:36 PDT 2009

You might try the compare-it! program to verify the files are identical - sometimes it is difficult to track those down within the interface.

-DSE

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 6, 2009, at 8:45 PM, "ron lamarre" <lamarre_arch at yahoo.com<mailto:lamarre_arch at yahoo.com>> wrote:

Hi to all:

Our baseline and proposed models have exactly the same misc equipment process loads.  The inputs were placed in the detailed interface mode spreadsheet and compared to make sure each space has the correct (and same) W/SF loads.

The PS-E report shows the four baseline exposures with 121560 kWh.  The proposed PS-E model report has 121594 kWh.  I know this is splitting hairs, but we cannot find any equipment load difference between the two models and we are concerned that LEED will not accept the process loads being different in the Credit Template.
(Note:  the large process load is expected with this type of building).

Has anyone encountered this in the past?  Thanks for your help.

Ron Lamarre, AIA, NCARB
Architect - LEED AP