[Equest-users] DHW Process Flow

Tom Butler TButler at lasarchitect.com
Thu Aug 20 08:24:13 PDT 2009

Thanks John,

The pump energy is also increasing.  The value eQuest calculates for the flow rate is 2.394, for a building with 60 residents. It seems like I either need to apply a time based conversion (making it gallons per second?) or move the decimal on the flow rate I have calculated, but I'm not sure which.

tb